Wednesday 19 October 2011

A little about....everything!

 So here it is, the inaugural post. I can't promise that what you read will be what you want, but I can say that what you read will be a bit more random than you are used to.

With that being said, a bit about me....

Coming from a mechanical background being a licensed Commercial Transport Tech, I lack the fundament skills of reporting that come naturally to the majority of my current twitter collegues. Originally from Kelowna (by way of Van Isle.), I got introduced to hockey early on and even tried playing when I was very young.

 It wasn't until moving to Fruitvale that I had an opportunity to become MORE than just a spectator. I was asked to assisst with the play-by-play during the 2011 Playoffs. I soon realized there was nobody aside from the pbp guys that prformed any updating for the team. Soooooooo, I took it upon myself to pollute the twitterverse with my incessent gameday tweets and forced people to take notice by sheer numbers of updates.

Since then, I have come to know several of the others who also do this job....is it a job....really? For some, yes I guess it kinda is. For me, this something I do meerly for the pleasure of keeping people updated. Now, some would say, "I bet there are perks to doing what you are doing."....well...for some, there might be. Me, I still pay my $8 to get in the door...I still pay for my program every night, and why not? It supports our home team!!

Well enough about me, this is about the Beaver Valley Nitehawks and doing THIS on my phone is a pain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

While anonymous comments are ok, I implore you to include your identity.....or are you chicken ;)